Don't let visa ruin your trip to Vietnam. Just take a look at the visa exemption list updated until March 2018 before going. We'll inform you the newest changes as soon as possible.
|Exemption Conditions||Wish to stay longer?|
- Can enter & exit Vietnam many times with only the own original passport
- All exemption for tourism purpose can get an
extension for 15 days, 1 month or 3 months. However,
the cost will be high so we strongly recommend you
a visa upon arrival (getting a stamp at the airport instead of visa exemption) to avoid high cost for extension later.
- Processing time: 6 working days.
An urgent case just takes 1 working day.
- Required documents: only the original passport.
- Extention cost: view more at here.
- The exit date of a previous application must be far at least 30 days from the next entry.
|South of Korea|
|Eastern Europe||Belarus||15 days|
(effective July 2017 to June 2018)
|The United Kingdom|
Wish you enjoy the trip to Vietnam!If you need more information or our help, don't be hesitate to contact us for free advice via email email@example.com or call a hotline (84) 941.226.779!
Vietnam Immigration Advisors